Taiwan Vehicle & Parts Directory-Yearly（Chinese/English version）
Vehicle Industry Monthly-Monthly（Chinese version）
Global Vehicle Industries News-Monthly（Chinese version）
- Attend APEC related conferences.
- Attend Global Harmonization of Regulation and Mutual Recognition Conference.
- Attend the Asian Conference of Regulation and Certification Experts.
- Attend the Federation of Asian Motorcycle Industries（FAMI）and International Motorcycle Manufacturers Association (IMMA) related conferences.
- Automotive World (Annual)
- Automechanika Birmingham (Annual)
- Automechanika Ho Chi Minh City (Annual)
- Frankfurt Automechanika (Biennial)
- TAPA (Biennial)
- Intermot Cologne (Biennial)
- Philauto (Annual)
- EICMA Moto (Annual)
- INAPA (Annual)
- AAPEX (Annual)
- Auto China (Biennial)
- PAACE Automechanika Mexico City (Annual)
- Auto Shanghai (Biennial)
- Taipei AMPA (Annual)
- Automechanika Shanghai (Annual)
- Autotronics Taipei (Annual)
- Auto Expo (Biennial)
- Taiwan International Electric Vehicle Show (Annual)
- Automechanika Istanbul (Annual)
- Motorcycle Taiwan (Annual)
- Automechanika Dubai (Annual)
- Taipei Cycle (Annual)
- MIMS (Annual)
Oversea Survey and Trade Talk
- Organize China Auto Show survey delegations.
- Organize vehicle regulation and test units Survey delegations to China, Japan, Europe and USA.
- Organize Asian countries vehicle industry survey delegations.
- Organize Mid-east, Central and South America, North America, Europe and South-east Asia Auto Parts Trade Talk delegations.
- Hold economic internationalization, liberalization related seminars.
- Hold marketing, management, finance, technology and oversea investment seminars.
- Hold global market related seminars.
- Hold China economic and trade seminars.
- Hold global vehicle regulation certification related seminars.
Honors received from Government
Awarded by the government as one of the outstanding industrial associations.